Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Letter to Heaven

 

Dear Brendan,

I can hardly believe it's been 10 years since you went to be with Jesus. Ten years since I realized God chose to heal your little body on His side of heaven rather than on ours.

I'm sure that time in heaven passes differently than it does on earth. And just because you were 25 days old when you left for heaven doesn't mean you were a baby when you arrived.

I often wonder what you're like now. Do you look like Daddy or like one of your siblings? What's your personality like? Are you bubbly? Reserved? A peacemaker? A go-getter?

What does a typical day hold for you in heaven? Do you attend some sort of school or training "classes"? Do you worship with the angels? Do you sit at Jesus' feet?

Did you greet Gandpa when he arrived earlier this month? Have you been giving him a tour of heaven and showing him the ropes up there?

Daddy and I love and miss you, sweet Brendan. I am ever grateful for the time YHWH gave us with you on earth--9 months plus 25 precious days. And that we get to spend eternity together in heaven.

Happy "entering heaven" day to you, my precious Burrito Baby.

All my love,
Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment